Re: st: gllamm and standard errors

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gllamm and standard errors
Date   Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:10:45 +0000

I think it's safer to assume fixed effects and restrict your inferences to
those 10 countries. The countries in the EU differ so much so that if you
had a different sample, you may end up with very different estimates.

Tim

martina brandt <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]
21/12/2006 16:16
Please respond to

cc

Subject
st: gllamm and standard errors

Hello!
In a multilevel-regression we have a sample of 10 countries (observations
on the highest level), the total  population is the European Union -  so
we have information about almost half of the total population. Std. Errors
should thus be corrected for the fact that the size of the total
population is quite small. Does anyone know, how to calculate those
corrected SE using gllamm?

Thanks in advance!

Klaus & Martina