RE: st: Do you Know ECHP? problem with ECHP (european panel)

From   "philippe van kerm" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Do you Know ECHP? problem with ECHP (european panel)
Date   Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:31:38 +0100

Ncdcta00,

Most probably your identifiers are stored as floats (check with -describe pid hid-). These identifiers are very long and should be stored as doubles.

If this conjecture is correct, there is nothing you can do but to get back to the original files, and re-import them correctly.

Hope this helps,

Philippe

the system manager.