Re: st: Time series: VECM with recursive window forecasts

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Time series: VECM with recursive window forecasts
Date   Fri, 08 Dec 2006 08:57:12 -0500

Sven,
  Should you not should consider using tssmooth exponential, arima, or
prais rather than ols reg, unless you have a theoretical reason for
showing the defects of
not controlling for autocorrelation in the series?
   Regards,
     Robert

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.
Research Professor