Re: st: oaxaca2 command

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: oaxaca2 command
Date   Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:09:13 +0100

Note that an update to the -oaxaca- package is now available from the
SSC Archive. The -oaxaca2- command does not change version anymore for
internal model estimation. That is, -oaxaca2- will now correctly work
with, e.g., -tobit- (Statat 9 only).

To install the update, type

. ssc install oaxaca, replace

or use the adoupdate command.