Re: st: sq-module: sqom

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sq-module: sqom
Date   Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:29:28 +0100

On Friday 10 November 2006 17:19, [email protected] wrote:
> the same error message appears even if I open my datafile,
> then,..
>
> sqset stat id year
> sqom
>
> so, even no delimiter at all.
>
> so, what I get is the listing of those variables that are not
> constant..
>

> statdetw not constant within actpsid
> lab51 not constant within actpsid
> wf not constant within actpsid
> wr not constant within actpsid
> Type "reshape error" for a listing of the problem observations.
> r(9);

This is a bug. It is now corrected. I do not have full access to my files
right now, so that I cannot distribute them the regular way.  From monday
evening on, you can reinstall the new version by using

. net from http://www.wz-berlin.de/~kohler/ado
. net install sq

I will also send new version to the SSC archive on monday evening.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Uli

+49 (0)30 25491-361