Re: Re: st: sq-module: sqom

From   [email protected]
To   statalist-digest <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: st: sq-module: sqom
Date   Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:19:48 +0100

Dear Uli,

the same error message appears even if I open my datafile,
then,..

sqset stat id year
sqom

so, even no delimiter at all.

so, what I get is the listing of those variables that are not
constant..

statdetw not constant within actpsid
lab51 not constant within actpsid
wf not constant within actpsid
wr not constant within actpsid
Type "reshape error" for a listing of the problem observations.
r(9);

obviously, education, age, weights are changing.. so...

. reshape error
(note: j = 1 2 3 4)
year is unique within actpsid and
all the "reshape xi" variables are constant within year;
there is no error with which "reshape error" can help.

Have no idea what it could be.

best
Kate

--
Best regards,
 Ekaterina                            mailto:[email protected]