st: Re: another aflogit issue

From   Marc Campo <[email protected]>
To   Marc Campo <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: another aflogit issue
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:07:53 -0800 (PST)

Here is what I am doing:

.logistic incident_lowback age gender hours_week
second_job job_strain

aflogit job_strain

The regression runs fine but no AF!!

I have also tried this one:

.logistic incident_wrist age gender hours_week
second_job xfer position manual_total

.aflogit manual_total, ref(manual_total=3)

I removed the underscores and preserved the data.  No
help.  One possible clue....I primarily work in SPSS.
The dataset was transferred using stat transfer.
Those two variables are ones that I had to calculate
in SPSS as opposed to entering directly in SPSS.

I could try renaming without underscores in SPSS and
retransferring............