Re: st: another aflogit issue

Subject   Re: st: another aflogit issue
Date   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:56:00 -0500

At 03:22 PM 10/31/2006, Marc Campo wrote:
I keep running LR and then typing in aflogit for
particular variables specifying a reference level.
For some variables, no problem.  For others, it says
variable not found or abbreviation is incorrect.  I am
typing in the right names.

the variable xfer runs.  the variables job_strain and
manual_total do not.  Anyone know why?
I really don't know. But, just taking a wild guess, you might try renaming the vars so they do not contain an underscore and see if it works then. If that doesn't help, then try giving us the actual commands and output.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]