st: RE: dynamic report generation

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: dynamic report generation
Date   Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:22:03 -0000

As I understand it, automatic document generation
is a rather general category and the example of
Sweave just one example.

On the former, see also the reports of various talks
at the recent Stata users' meeting in London, at

http://ideas.repec.org/s/boc/usug06.html

especially

"Automatic generation of documents"
by Rosa Gini & Jacopo Pasquini

"Automating the production of large reports from Stata"
by Ross Harris

Jason Thompson