st: some questions about gllamm

From   "stata_user stata_user" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: some questions about gllamm
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:27:14 +0100

Dear All,
I am using for the moment the gllamm model to fit a random intercept model with individual nested within countries

Dependent variable is continuous

independent variables are continuous and discrete, I would like to compare between different models (adding more covariates ect....)

How I can use log likelihood test?

My second question concerns checking collinearity? the vif command is not working for the gllamm, how to test if there is collinearity among the covariates?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion

Sami

Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb

*