st: Re: -xml_tab, stats()- question

From   "Zurab Sajaia" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: -xml_tab, stats()- question
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:09:28 +0400

Hi Radu,

I just replicated your code (replacing Y1-X5 with some other variables) and it worked fine.

I've not changed part related to -stats- in the program but just in case, please download the current version from econ.worldbank.org/programs/poverty/toolkit/#xml_tab

If problem still persists you can send me your file and I'll look at your output (since attachments are not allowed here you can use my email zsajaia at hotmail dot com).

zurab

----- Original Message ----- From: "Radu Ban" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:00 PM
Subject: st: -xml_tab, stats()- question

Dear listers,

I cannot get the  stats() option to work properly in xml_tab. For
example, I run the following code

***
areg Y1 X1 X2 X3, absorb(X4) cluster(X5)
estimates store reg1
areg Y2 X1 X2 X3, absorb(X4) cluster(X5)
estimates store reg2

xml_tab reg1 reg2, stats(ar2 N) below keep(X1 X2) replace
***

The requested stats, adjusted R^2 and number of observations, are not
shown in the table. I have checked the stats, via -eret list- and the
scalars e(ar2) and e(N) exist and are not missing.

Can anyone figure out why they are not shown in the table?

Many thanks.

-Radu