RE: st: varlist error? or feature?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: varlist error? or feature?
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:48:22 +0100

As is sometimes mentioned on this list,

. ds <varlist>

lets you see precisely -- and also concisely
but legibly -- what names are included in
a varlist.

If you like what you see, you can copy it,
as recommended by David, to a local:

local myvars "`r(varlist)'"

-ds- is currently undocumented, for arcane
reasons, but its help is perfectly accessible.

David Kantor