AW: Re: st: marginal effects after random effects ordered probit

From   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   AW: Re: st: marginal effects after random effects ordered probit
Date   Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:15:32 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you very much for your response. Sorry, I was not specific
enough!

I estimate the following model:

eoprob y x1 x2 x3 x4, i (id)

thereafter, I would like to get the marg. effects for some
variables x1 and x2 for outcome 1 (e.g.) and use the post
estimation command

mfx, predict (p outcome(1)) varlist(x1 x2)

this however, is not supported by reoporb. Has somebody already
coded that?
Thanks a lot and best,
Mark