Re: st: RE: Behaviour of -tokenize- shouldn't it drop the parsing character?

From   "David Elliott" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Behaviour of -tokenize- shouldn't it drop the parsing character?
Date   Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:05:38 -0300

Thank you, Austin, your suggestion came in as I was sending mine out.
I do specifically have a reason for retaining the grouped lists
subdivided on the parsing character so turning the "list of lists"
into one list is not an option although your code would be useful if
all one wanted to do was strip the parse character.

Cheers,

DCE