st: RE: Tab command still showing old variable names after "rename" command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Tab command still showing old variable names after "rename" command
Date   Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:24:45 +0100

This is not very explicit and you give no examples. However,
when I -tabulate-, I see variable labels, not variable names.
Perhaps your variable labels are the same as the old
variable names. Sounds unlikely, but if it is not the
explanation, then we probably need to see exact commands and output,
not a story
(especially if your tabulations don't involve -tabulate-).

Rachel