st: wsanova syntax

From   Christian Genova <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: wsanova syntax
Date   Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:42:06 +0800

Hi.
Can someone kindly lend assistance on the wsanova syntax for repeated measures. I'm still a novice with STATA so hope anyone can assist.

There are 2 repeated variables: id and control. ID is person belonging to group "control". Tthe same persons in year 1 (id) belonging to group (control) were analyzed in time 2.
I want to compare the scores in time 1 and 2, between time (scores in time 1 compared with scores in time 2) and control in time 1 and 2 (whether there was signicant difference in scores of "control 1" at time 1 to scores at time 2, and within "control" in time 1 and 2 (whether there was significant difference between scores of "control 1 and 2" in time 1 compared to time 2).

time id control score
----------------------------------
1 1 1 5
1 2 1 6
1 3 1 5
1 1 2 3
1 2 2 4
2 1 1 7
2 2 1 8
2 3 1 5
2 1 2 2
2 2 2 10

I used: wsanova SCORE CONTROL, id(ID) between(TIME). Is this correct?
Thanks in advance.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/