Re: st: ssm wrapper and population weights

From   "Anders Alexandersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ssm wrapper and population weights
Date   Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:28:46 -0400

No, the ssm do file breaks before gllamm is called. I now suggest you
set trace on and then re-run the ssm command to trace where in the ssm
program the error occurs, as in the mentioned FAQ. I suspect a small
problem with the ssm code for the pweight option but you need proof.

Also, can you reproduce the error for a more familar Stata dataset,
e.g. auto.dta? The idea is to reproduce the problem without confusing
extra information, to make it easy for the programmers to fix it if
need be.

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]