st: RE: Inteff logit

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Inteff logit
Date   Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:57:22 -0500

Are you able to replicate the results in Stata Journal 4-2 using the
ancillary files inteff.do and meps_ie.dta?  Are you using the updated
version posted in SJ 4-3?  You could try -set trace on- to see if you can
locate the problem.

Also, from the Stata FAQ (http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq):

"Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in
response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the error with one of Stata's
provided datasets or a simple concocted dataset that you include in your
posting."

Scott