st: capture problem

From   "Richard Boylan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: capture problem
Date   Thu, 7 Sep 2006 14:27:28 -0500

In a  long .do file, I have the command:

capture arima...

However, the program stop with the message:

flat log likelihood encountered, cannot find uphill direction

I thought that this was the point of the capture command; i.e., to
insure that the program does not stop if there is an error mesage.

Is there any way around this? I.e., to insure that the program
continues even if in part of the program it encounters an arima
estimation that won't converge?

Richard