st: RE: Tabbed columns in estout or estimates table

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Tabbed columns in estout or estimates table
Date   Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:12:19 +0200

-style(tab)- should definitely put tabs between columns. However, note
that tabs are not preserved in the Stata Results window (the are
expanded to 8 blanks or so). Thus, if you want tabs you'd have to save
the estout table externally by means of the -using- syntax:

 . estout ... using ..., syle(tab)

Furthermore, note that -style(tab)- is the default and can be omitted.
ben