st: RE: Firefox search plugin for Stata help files

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Firefox search plugin for Stata help files
Date   Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:51:14 +0200

Nice! Could you extend it to also search the statalist archive?
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081