Re: st: Process for managing Statalist eMails with a GMail account

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Process for managing Statalist eMails with a GMail account
Date   Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:17:10 -0500

I would just add that the reason to use gmail.com is that it provides
a HUGE mailbox... right now mine says "You are currently using 269 MB
(10%) of your 2759 MB" after I've used it for about a couple of years
without ever deleting anything. I am using Gmail solely for
professional mailing lists, like statalist, ALLSTAT, SEMNET,
multilevel, etc. Of all the stuff below, the only thing I am not doing
is I am not archiving my emails... which I probably should at some
point, to save some space.