Re: st: p-value after cluster option

From   sara borelli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: p-value after cluster option
Date   Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:01:07 +0200 (CEST)

in my regression I have N=1647 and  have 19 variables.
To calculate the P-values I used the tables of the
standard normal distribution as in the standard way to
calculate the P-values. My calculations match the
stata output when I do NOT use the cluster option, but
my calculations differ when I use the cluster

thanks
Sara

--- Richard Goldstein <[email protected]> ha