st: RE: Re: Non parametric repeated measures

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Non parametric repeated measures
Date   Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:19:41 +0100

Fools rush in within such territory, but I would try
a standard repeated measures anova on such data,
despite the measurement scale. Then I would repeat
that on the most nearly Gaussian equivalent of the data,
which could be -invnormal()- applied to the ridits. The
ridits (which have many other names) are calculated
by a function within -egenmore- from SSC. Ideally,
there should be a consistent story. If not, the data
may be too ornery to do much with.

In addition, do plot the data.

Paul Fenner