Re: re: st: covariance structure name?

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: re: st: covariance structure name?
Date   Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:07:56 +0900

David Airey wrote:

Where is MedStats? I could not find a google link that seemed to make
sense. I would like a good statistics listserv for questions about
statistics generally.

For MedStats, try http://groups.google.com/group/MedStats?gvc=2 .

SAS-L (comp.soft-sys.sas or via
http://listserv.uga.edu/archives/sas-l.html ) appears willing to entertain
purely statistical questions on occasion.  There's an outside chance that
your time won't be wasted posting to one of the sci.stat.* newsgroups.  You
can scan through the list of lists at http://www.stattransfer.com/lists.html
to see whether there is something more in line with what you're looking for.

I don't know what the name of your covariance structure is, but you might
try perusing the tables of covariance structures in the documentation for
SAS's PROC MIXED, if you haven't already done so.

Joseph Coveney