Re: st: estout: dodgy output in Excel

From   "Ramani Gunatilaka" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estout: dodgy output in Excel
Date   Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:20:25 +0600

Oh, I tried Michael's suggestion again and it worked. I think I
misunderstood it earlier.
This is what I did.
I first blocked a large area in an Excel spreadsheet and formatted the
cells to text.
Then I copied the estout output from the Stata results screen and
pasted them in the formatted Excel sheet. And voila!
Thanks so much. I really appreciate all of you writing in.
Ramani