st: RE: ancillary parameters in ml display

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: ancillary parameters in ml display
Date   Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:49:54 +0200

-_diparm- also allows you to specify the equation name, so it should be possible. See: -help _diparm-
HTH,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam