st: RE: RE: Variable names incompatable with aflogit?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Variable names incompatable with aflogit?
Date   Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:13:50 +0100

I should stress that you should do this
on a copy of -aflogit- and test extensively.

Nick Cox