st: RE: Test for choice between IV and OLS estimates in panel regression

Subject   st: RE: Test for choice between IV and OLS estimates in panel regression
Date   Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:33:23 +0100

Suryadipta,

This is the -endog- option, which appeared in version 1.0.03.  If you
have an earlier version, you can do it using the -orthog- option, but
updating is probably easier.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK