Re: st: estout for version 8.0?

From   "Clive Nicholas" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estout for version 8.0?
Date   Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:38:09 +0100 (BST)

Richard Williams wrote:

[...]

> Basic questions can be a little annoying.  But, I suspect that in
> many cases they are posted by people who joined the list just the day
> before.  Hopefully with a little socialization, they will become
> productive members of society, just like Clive and I have become.  :)

[...]

You may well be right, Richard, but we don't know how long listees have
been on-list for. And why should we have to know, anyway? Are we meant to
keep running egg-timers for each member and judge when we can get the
stick out? Anyway, I've already had the stick administered to me on my
and let others make their contribution.

CLIVE NICHOLAS        |t: 0(044)7903 397793
Politics              |e: [email protected]
Newcastle University  |http://www.ncl.ac.uk/geps

Whereever you go and whatever you do, just remember this. No matter how
many like you, admire you, love you or adore you, the number of people
turning up to your funeral will be largely determined by local weather
conditions.