Re: st: quotation mark format change causes invalid syntax error

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: quotation mark format change causes invalid syntax error
Date   Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:04:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hilary,

Which editor do you use? Are you typing your do-file in Word. Have
you read the text editor FAQ?

http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/t/textEditors.html

Friedrich Huebler