Re: st: ssm wrapper and gllamm

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ssm wrapper and gllamm
Date   Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:11:55 +0100 (BST)

Julio:
r(2000) is a return code and indicates an error. Different return codes
represent different errors. You can get a description of the error by
typing -search r(2000)-. This is what that will tell you:

Keyword search

          Search:  (1) Official help files, FAQs, Examples, SJs, and
STBs

Search of official help files, FAQs, Examples, SJs, and STBs

[P]     error . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Return
code 2000
        no observations;
        You have requested some statistical calculation and there are
        no observations on which to perform it.  Perhaps you specified
        if exp or in range and inadvertently filtered all the data.

HTH,
Maarten

Ps. My favorite return code description is r(505).

--- Julio Estevez <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am trying to reproduce the example that can be found in the ssm
> wrapper ( Endogenous-Switch & Sample Selection Count, Binary &
> Ordinal Response Regression)
>
> Although I have the latest versions of both ssm and gllamm when I run
> the program it responds " r(2000); "
>
> Same happens when I replace the simulated data with my own data.
> Anybody has a clue of what is going on?

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081