Re: st: import SPSS files

From   "Joe McCrary" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: import SPSS files
Date   Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:39:23 -0400

AM Statistical software, which is free from the Ameican Institutes for
Research, will allow you to open and close datasets from many
different formats, including SPSS and Stata.

http://am.air.org/dologin.asp?auth=true&destination=/download.asp

Just register, download it and the data transfer component.

The benefit of AM over R is that it's GUI, so you won't have a
learning curve in order to use it.