RE: st: j test in xtivreg

Subject   RE: st: j test in xtivreg
Date   Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:19:24 +0100

Valerio,

xtivreg2 won't give you a J stat for an IV random effects estimation.

I have some code that will do it, but the code is not polished, I
haven't been able to certify it vs a published or standard example, etc.
I can send it to you, but caveat emptor.  If you want it, contact me off
list (and be prepared to wait up to a few weeks, because I'm on the road
and with very poor internet access).

Cheers,
Mark