Re: st: Advanced linear regression question (non constant random perturbation variance)

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Advanced linear regression question (non constant random perturbation variance)
Date   Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:29:13 +0100

Hi Guillermo

You can estimate this model using the -regh- command written by Jeroen
Weesie (type findit regh). You have to generate a dummy variable
indentifying the two groups and include this variable in the var()
part of the model specification which models the (log) error variance.
The help file includes some useful references.

Best wishes
Arne