st: RE: Help needed in interpreting the C-statistics in -ivreg2, orthog-

Subject   st: RE: Help needed in interpreting the C-statistics in -ivreg2, orthog-
Date   Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:24:28 +0100

Bo,

Yes, though you should also do the other standard specification tests.
In particular, you should probably check that both the equation above
and the implicit 2nd equation that is the comparator (where x2 is
exogenous) are both adequately identified as indicated by the
first-stage stats etc.

Cheers,
Mark