st: RE: How can I call a subroutine that's defined in another ado-file?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How can I call a subroutine that's defined in another ado-file?
Date   Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:51:12 +0100

The short answer is that you can and should
just copy the subroutine to your own program.

Joseph Coveney