Re: st: How to assign value labels to several variables at once?

From   buddyb <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to assign value labels to several variables at once?
Date   Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Neil, and thanks for your help...Using Joseph's
syntax....

. for each var of varlist  q33cmplx  q33time  q33satis
{
I get incorrect syntax....

invalid syntax
r(198);

Using the other example:

. local vars " q33cmplx q33time q33satis"

. foreach v of local var {
  2. label values `v' EXPlabel
  3. }

I don't get an error message, but my values are not
labeled.  I am checking the programming, user's guide,
etc....but there is not an example of labeling
multiple variables with the same value.

Anyways, any help you can offer is appreciated.

Thanks,
Buddy