st: duration analysis with unequal interval

From   Tesfaye Alemayehu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: duration analysis with unequal interval
Date   Mon, 05 Jun 2006 18:20:01 +1000

Hi Guys,

I am interested in applying discrete time models (logit or cloglog) to
model duration of spell in or out of poverty. Professor Jenkins of Essex
has developed the STATA code for estimating these models when the time
interval is of equal length. My problem is that the data I have is for
1994, 1995, 1997, and 2000. I am wondering if anyone has developed the
code to estimate these models for intervals of unequal length. Cheers.