RE: st: identifying missing values in a list

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: identifying missing values in a list
Date   Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:25:50 +0100

As I understand this, and I don't really:

1. -fillin- is not relevant here. -fillin- is for
cross-combinations, not individual variables.

2. If the problem is literally as described, the quickest
way is to look at a -list- and then add the extras
by -input- or -edit-.

3. You could automate this by

local full 1 2 3 4 5
levelsof HACODE, local(actual)