st: Adjusted values.

From   "Singhal, Puneet K." <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Adjusted values.
Date   Fri, 26 May 2006 16:33:49 -0400

Hi,

I have a dataset with cost values on individuals at time_1 thru time_5 (five
values per person).  I have some baseline factors such as age, gender, race
etc that I want to adjust cost values for and get adjusted values at time_1
thru time_5.  Can I use "adjust" syntax after my multivariate to get what I
want?  I am not sure because the manual describes that I'll get predicted
values if I us the "adjust" command (not the adjusted values).  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Puneet

Puneet K. Singhal, BPharm, PhD
Manager Health Economics
MVD Worldwide Economic Affairs
West Point PA 19486-0004
Phone: 215-652-1538
Fax: 215-993-3082
> A  Where patients come first

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.