Re: st: Data manipulation with long datasets

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Data manipulation with long datasets
Date   Mon, 15 May 2006 16:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

sara,
you may want to search for the command -snapspan- since what you describe
you need may be addressed w/ what -snapspan- accomplishes.  type -findit
snapspan- or -help snapspan-...
--clint