RE: st: RE: Pgm 2 remove grammatical errors in log

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Pgm 2 remove grammatical errors in log
Date   Wed, 10 May 2006 23:14:44 +0100

How does this approach cope with the problem
that if one command is invalid, then many
-- perhaps all -- subsequent commands won't work either?

For "Martin" read "Maarten", passim.

Rodrigo A. Alfaro