RE: st: RE: Pgm 2 remove grammatical errors in log

From   "Salvati, Jean" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Pgm 2 remove grammatical errors in log
Date   Wed, 10 May 2006 17:48:40 -0400

You could use Marteen's very good idea to get something *close* to what
you want. Here is how I would do it:

- Read a .do or .ado file line by line using <file read>;
- Execute the line using <capture>;
- If there is no error, add that line to a macro followed by an
end-of-line character;
- If there is an error, continue to the next line;
- When you reach the end of your input file, copy the macro containing
the "good" lines to an output file using <file write>. Run the output
file to produce a clean log (assuming that none of the "good" lines
depends on the output of the "bad" lines).

Jean