RE: st: SSC Activity, April 2006

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: SSC Activity, April 2006
Date   Tue, 2 May 2006 16:13:00 +0100

For the most part, what we seem to be
seeing is people relatively new to
Stata -- and mostly not members of
Statalist -- grabbing stuff on the
grounds that it might come in useful
some time. For example, there are
about 2000 members of Statalist.
As -outreg- has not been updated
in a long while, the number of Statalist
members who downloaded it in April
is, I guess wildly, at most a few dozen.
That leaves several hundred others.

Still, no harm in that.

For my part, there is probably a
negative relationship between what