RE: st: Re: reshape when the stub is at the beginning of the variables

From   Carol Bao <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Re: reshape when the stub is at the beginning of the variables
Date   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all:

Thank you so much for chipping in to help with your
great ideas and suggestions.  I forwarded all your
messages to my friend and it is a great discussion for
me as well.  I will keep you posted as to how this
turns out.

Again, thanks,

Carol