RE: st: Re: reshape when the stub is at the beginning of the variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: reshape when the stub is at the beginning of the variables
Date   Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:11:56 +0100

I agree. That is, there would be need to be a way
to tell Stata about the mapping, as it would be
unfair to expect Stata to infer rules we didn't tell
it. And the way seems to be renaming, which is where
we were a while back.

Whether the variables mean much is a totally different issue.

Ada Ma