Re: st: Copying tables to Word or PowerPoint

Subject   Re: st: Copying tables to Word or PowerPoint
Date   Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:50:45 -0500

At 06:28 AM 4/28/2006, Sara Mottram wrote:
Walt,

This should tell you what you want to know. I have found that it works better with some output tables than other though.
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/copytable.html

Hope this helps.
Sara
The main weakness of that FAQ is that it uses -outreg- as an example of a table creation command. outreg2 and estout are generally better, in part because they are actively maintained. I've recently started using outreg2 and really like it. It is pretty good if you mostly just want coefficients and standard errors in your tables (which seems to be what I want most of the time). estout gives you quite a few options for more complicated tables.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]