Re: st: Methods for selection bias

From   "Anders Alexandersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Methods for selection bias
Date   Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:45:04 -0400

I would consider -permute- for permutation tests based on Monte Carlo
simulations. What assumptions can you make, e.g., do you have
independent samples (i.e. unmatched data)?

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]

Privately, Hema replied: