st: Re: Changing positive values to negative in Stata

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Changing positive values to negative in Stata
Date   Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:00:34 -0700 (PDT)

If you want to change all values of suzy for values of scott that are
positive and not missing then you can use this command:

replace suzy = -suzy if suzy>0 & scott>0 & scott<.

Friedrich Huebler